Brookhaven’s unique outpatient services provide a confidential, therapeutic experience that incorporates professional guidance with individualized medical consultations for individuals who seek help in dealing with life issues or other mental health concerns but do not need or wish to stay in a hospital setting. With separate visits to the outpatient clinic, patients can schedule appointments around their own lives, giving them more control over their treatments.
At Brookhaven, the Outpatient Specialty Treatment Programs include:
- Eating disorders ongoing supportive therapy
- Anxiety treatment
- Mood disorder treatment
If you’re dealing with problems within yourself or in a relationship, be it with a spouse or with your family, Brookhaven can help with these programs:
- Individual counseling
- Family therapy
- Marital and couples counseling
- Psychiatric consultations
- Medication management
Brookhaven has developed high specialized group therapy for individual’s who need a high level of psychological support to avoid recurrent hospitalizations. Our current therapy groups include:
- Emotion Regulation Group for individuals with difficulty is establishing self-regulation of their emotions and behavior
- Anxiety Management Group for individuals with a need for a high level of psychological support in establishing control over anxiety symptoms
Please contact us today at (888) 298-4673 to learn more about our outpatient services.